Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer (m/w/d)
- Germany, Aachen
- 8 juillet 2019
- Réf. FRDJOB2019070808321410
HTi Automobile - Groupe APSIDE
All of our more than 2800 employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialised in the field of automotive engineering, currently employs more than 350 consultants who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
- Independent coordination and commissioning of measurement activities
- Measurement data acquisition and evaluation of measurement results
- Preparation and handling of engines, measurement technology and vehicles
- Participation in worldwide test drives
- Experienced engineer – minimum 4 years of experience in diesel calibration
- Experienced in programming and application of relevant development- and application-tools (Matlab/Simulink, Inca)
- Very Good leadership skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus