All of our more than 2800 employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
Project Management Office (PMO) Professionals (m/w/d)
- You support the project managers by developing and implementing improvement initiatives.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement process by enhancing PMO tools and products.
- In critical project situations, you advise and, if necessary, steer the process for finding solutions.
- Applying suitable KPIs, you also support the project controlling.
- As part of an active risk management, you identify and evaluate risks and derive recommendations for action.
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable.
- At least 2 years of experience working in project management in an industrial context, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of common project management standards.
- Ideally, you also have experience in digitalization topics and agile methods.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills for dealing appropriately with all stakeholders.
- You have excellent command of German and English, French is a plus.