- Act as the intermediary between Transatel and the UK clients
- Support their development and grow their business as a whole
- Analyse performance and produce monthly reports
- Carry out regular meetings with clients to review business and present Transatel’s new offers
- Develop a strong relationship with the key stakeholders in our clients’ businesses
- Assist in the daily management of the MVNO clients: invoicing, responding to requests, operational and marketing support, allocating tasks to internal teams for technical issues.
- Collaborate with marketing teams: relaying market research, assisting in price reviewing comities and launching new products.
- Organise and participate in national and international conferences
- University graduate with experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Preferred experience in IT or telecoms with an interest in the mobile telephone market
- Able to work independently and perform effectively in high pressure environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in sales and natural disposition for business negotiations
- Minimum of one year of professional experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French or German is a plus