We are looking for an outstanding Business Developer to continue our growth story and help us drive our business to the next level in e-commerce.
Reporting to the US & EU E-commerce Manager, you will occupy a position in a division that is key to EA Pharma's growth.
You will be responsible for the entire sales strategy and execution for the German market, including go-to-market definition, new client recruitment, revenue maximization and recruitment of new clients. You will immediately impact our growth in a measurable way and benefit from a large autonomy to achieve your goal.
You will define the right Go-to-market for Germany to win in e-commerce with big players like Amazon which includes products & pricing definition.
You will research and identify prospective clients in e-commerce and use your proven sales experience to turn these prospects into clients.
You will maximize revenue with existing clients through e-commerce sales levers (portfolio, promotion, advertising).
You will conduct analysis of new business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability.
You will coordinate product development projects with relevant teams: representatives within Marketing, R&D, Supply, Finance teams and communicate with internal teams while meeting tight deadlines.
You will Prepare and coordinate the execution of the creation of the different visual content and marketing/ sales material.
You will handle the German versions of the EA Pharma websites and social media accounts.
You will continuously benchmark market consumption trends and market competitions dynamics and propose new offers accordingly.
Profile & experience
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- You speak German at a mother tongue level and you speak English fluently. Knowledge of French would be a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in business development within e- commerce in Germany on health / beauty related categories.
- You have previous experience negotiating with external stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate a high degree of ownership, autonomy and motivation.
- You are a pro-active individual with a “can-do” attitude who delivers results.
- You are curious, eager to learn, looking for a new challenge, in a fast-paced environment.
- You can juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the pack office.
Type of contract : Full time, Permanent position
Salary : To be defined according to experience
Position based in Sophia-Antipolis (Nice), France or home-office based in Germany
Availability : ASAP