Customer Support Officer - Germany (M/F), Paris
- Paris (city)
- 29 avril 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021020915122576
What we are looking for
- German is your native language, or you master the language at the level of a native speaker. In any case, you have spent most of your studies in Germany.
- Passionate about sports, you have a good command of the colloquial language and terminology of the sector and are intuitively able to understand and answer a customer's questions and problems.
- You have excellent editorial and communication skills.
- You are proficient in the most important Office programs and can write quickly on a PC.
- A keen sense for customer needs, team spirit and the motivation to make a difference
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis (open-ended contract), full-time only and as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Competitive salary and 35-hour-week
- Individual schedule for a 12-week period: 4 weeks of morning shifts/2 weeks of day shifts/4 weeks of afternoon shifts/2 weeks of night shifts
- Recruiting process in French (working language @Winamax) or English: application (CV+LM), telephone interview, written test and face-to-face interviews in our Paris office (the reimbursement of plane tickets is subject to conditions)
- Only applications including a CV and motivation letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorization for work in France required (we don’t accept residence permit sponsors)
- We do not accept the following work arrangements: student employment, part-time, work-study contract, work from home, freelance
What we offer
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (gym, soccer team, gaming room, petanque, barbecues, free drinks and snacks...)
- “Participation” bonus (profit-sharing)
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- Lots of fun! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming etc....) and leisure activities