For 20 years ELCIA, leader of its market, has been developing, selling and integrating a sales configurator and business management software for all professionals of the window, door, sun protection and roller shutter industry. Our 5 000 customers are installers, resellers, craftsmen and industrial manufacturers. Among them we count German partners working with us since many years now.
ELCIA and its subsidiary ISIA are driven by innovation and hired 30 new talents within a year employing now 150 people and generating a turnover of 15.7 million €.
To respond to an increasing need on the German market we are looking for talented people joining our industry department.
Under the supervision of the technical director you will:
- Integrate the industrial manufacturers’ pricelists in our configurator.
- Manage projects with our international partners from A to Z.
- Advise those international partners
Required skills and qualifications:
- Master’s Degree qualified in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Native speaker fluency in German with local culture understanding
- Written and verbal English or French is mandatory
- Strong competencies in desktop tools and above all in Microsoft Excel
- A strong will to develop your skills
- You like being in contact with the client and meeting his needs
- You have good communication and adaptability skills
- You have a methodical and meticulous nature and always want to achieve your end goal
- A four months training at ELCIA’s
- A binational working environment between Germany and France
- Young co-workers (average age of 32)
- A dynamic expert team involved in the company life (1st company in our region at Happy at Work contest)
- The opportunity to be a part of our strategic international development