À la source...
Recruitment agency dedicated to specialized distribution and to sports and fashion brands.
You will be the business developer for German market brands. Your mission will consist of being the point of contact with German brands and to negotiate partnership at a European level.
- Benchmark the German market and conduct market studies to target the proper brands, contact them directly and manage the relationship to create a stable business partnership and negotiate the purchasing deals.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of purchasing agreements with the brands.
- Manage your brand portfolio and organize your weekly online sales planning.
- Maintain all necessary operations to ensure that sales are organized efficiently and in the right timing (product catalogues, prices, translations etc.)
- Work closely with other buyers and collaborate with company departments (marketing, operations, finance)
- Report back to the management team on your activities.
- Minimum 1 year work experience, either in buying or sales, in the german market. Preferably working for an online sales website or brand.
- Knowledge of the sport industry in Germany and its main key players (brands, products). You have an established network in Germany.
- Business minded, you are passionate by the sport industry and are a good negotiator and ambassador.
- Autonomous and great communication skills, you have the capacity to maintain a good business partnership with your suppliers.
- Strong team player, you enjoy working in a "start up minded organization and you easily connect with your colleagues.
- Fluent in German, English and good knowledge of French.
- Ability to travel to Germany frequently to meet your suppliers and participate to trade shows.