Junior International Buyer (m/f/d), FR/EN/DE, FMCG/retail/wholesale, Brussels
- 23 février 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021021810102610
What to expect
Performance and development monitoring : You monitor the performance of commercial relations between the company and its strategic partners and you submit the corresponding development plans.
What we're looking for
- Negotiation skills : Academic studies preferably in Business with a first successful experience in a similar position, ideally in the retail or consumer goods sector at a FMCG distributor (ideally in the food or FMCG sector).
- Result-oriented personality: Competitive at heart, you are enthusiastic and know how to work under pressure in challenging negotiations.
- An autonomous, flexible and customer-oriented personality : You are well-known for your communication and diplomatic skills. You are a self-assured person, able to resolve conflicts.
- Languages and intercultural skills : You have a very good command (both written and spoken) of German, English and French. Your excellent intercultural skills enable you to interact and communicate on a daily basis with international partners, teams and suppliers.
Good to know
- You can expect varied and challenging tasks in an ambitious company focused on international growth.
- Full-time position in Brussels to fill as soon as possible.
- Attractive salary consisting of a fixed salary with several extra-legal advantages.
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Germany, Home Office
- 25 février 2021
- Home Office, Bavaria, Hesse, Bremen (state), Berlin (state), Baden-Württemberg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Freiburg im Breisgau, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 1 mars 2021
- Paris (city)
- 10 février 2021