We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. Today, we offer more than 3 million products on our site and work with almost 1,800 sellers.
In 2016 we were the recipients of the IMC Awards Or in their e-commerce category, as well as EGB's Prix Digital De L'Innovation, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). Recently dubbed "French unicorn in the making" by Forbes magazine, we are looking for bold and talented individuals to share this success story with us.
Joining ManoMano also means that, first and foremost, you will be part of something bigger, where individual strengths support a common project with shared values. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the Top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Avis/Manomano-Avis-E1086511.htm
As part of ManoMano's European Communications team, you will be the person responsible for accelerating the brand's continued expansion into these markets.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
Defining the Consumer and Corporate communications strategy for these countries and ensuring it is aligned with:
- ManoMano's global communications strategy
- the business strategy for UK and Germany teams
- the company's customer-centric and data driven approach
- B2C and Corporate Press Relations
- Influence marketing
- Social Media and Blogs
- Content Creation & SEO
- Media (Online and Offline)
- Management of 1 to 2 country managers and local agencies (Influence marketing& PR
What we're looking for:
With at least 7 years of experience in communications, you have significant experience in the English and German markets and understand the e-commerce issues at play in these countries.
You understand SEO and data-led content issues (you're able to create quality content that even Google enjoys reading), you know how to lead PR/Influencing/Media agencies and understand the challenges of a Paid/Owned/Earned strategy.
You are familiar with Glo-cal strategies, you have a solid strategic approach, strong operational skills and are not afraid to take on challenges.
You've worked with every kind of communications media and are passionate about the digital realm.
You demonstrate a genuine interest in start-ups: you love taking the initiative and understand what it takes to convey reactivity, versatility and adaptability (key qualities in a high-growth environment that frequently redefines its priorities).
Your mindset is undeniably DIY (like any self-respecting person from the UK or Germany), even if you have more experience in theory than in practice...
- You are great at prioritising
- You are at ease with numbers and have an analytical mind
- You've got way with words and your puns just get funnier every day
- You are a self-starter who is also innovative and dynamic
- You are always full of ideas - you are both inspired and inspire others
- You are meticulous, organised and self-reliant
- People skills come naturally to you, and you have a sense of humour and team spirit
- A fast-growing French-based start-up environment
- A high level of autonomy and a broad range of responsibilities
- A deep dive into data-driven e-commerce
- An Agile, international work environment working alongside friendly, talented individuals
- Ability to work from home one day a week
- 'Friday Lab' training sessions, to learn more about a number of fascinating topics
- Community involvement (time spent interacting with the community, technical blog, etc.)
- An international scope (France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Germany)
- An enjoyable work environment, with over 3,000m² of office space located in the very heart of Paris (with a gym, outside patio, music room...)
- A good working atmosphere (average employee age is 29)
- Legendary table football and ping pong matches, video games
- A good work/life balance