Who are you?
- You are ideally completing a Bachelor or Master in the field of International Business/Management, Project Management, Marketing, Communication, Construction Management, Arts/Graphic Arts, or other
- You speak fluent (mother-tongue level) French or German, and solid English. Other languages can be an additional advantage (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese…)
- You are comfortable with responsibilities and team work, in a thorough, result-oriented and structured way
- You are interested in international startups, export as well as architecture, design, art and/or construction
- You are enthusiastic, creative and communicative
What are your missions?
- Identifying suitable high-quality construction projects, such as Universities, Hospitals, Theaters, etc.
- Market analyze and elaboration of strategies
- Development of an international network of high-level partners
- Putting together and managing teams of architects, construction companies, technical planners, etc.
- Preparing for project applications including administrative documents, descriptions and graphic presentations (InDesign)
- Translating, writing and editing of tender documents
What are we offering you?
- An internship with responsibility and autonomy
- The opportunity to learn a lot and to actively contribute, as well as to complete your own subprojects
- A small, ambitious and international team that will welcome you with open arms and support your personal development
- The discovery of the world of construction and its political spheres
- Through good performance, our objective is to hire
- Mandatory internships are compensated with 554.4 € per month + your Navigo-Pass for public transportation in Paris + europenan mobile phone subscription. Eventually also with a bonus at the end of the internship, based on personal commitment and results.
Date: As of now