Your mission :
Recognising that today’s environment imposes on market participants new and exceedingly complicated regulatory requirements, PwC Luxembourg has pooled experts into the Regulatory Compliance Advisory Services (RCAS) department dedicated to provide services helping its clients to meet these requirements. The RCAS team is able to provide timely, cost effective and practical assistance to clients facing regulatory compliance issues.
As a Junior, you will provide our fund clients with a wide range of regulatory and compliance services and administration support. Working closely with our clients and experts of our team, your duties will consist of:
- Assisting with the setup of new fund structures, from the drafting and filing with the supervisory authority to the incorporation or launch of the fund;
- Drafting and monitoring Key Information Documents for both UCITS and PRIIP;
- Preparation of ad hoc incorporation and registration formalities;
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation;
- Coordination with tax specialists, other selected fund’s service providers and notaries;
- Follow-up of legal formalities (filing of annual accounts);
- Setting-up of data room in the context of due diligences;
- Assistance in restructuring processes (liquidation, merger contribution in kind, etc).
- You hold a degree in financial services or law or other related areas;
- You are fluent (both oral and written) in English and German;
- You have a good understanding of the fund industry (a first experience in a similar role is a plus);
- You show a keen interest to develop practical knowledge in regulations applicable to financial services, both within Luxembourg and other jurisdictions;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have good IT knowledge (use of a Document Management System);
- You are organized and able to work in a team structure;
- You are capable to meet tight deadlines.