Sales Executive Netherlands (m/f/d), Dutch speaker, financial software, Paris
- Paris (city)
- 12 octobre 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021081309523305
What to expect
- Sales development: you participate in the elaboration of the sales strategy for the Dutch market. As the first point of contact for Dutch customers, you handle commercial leads from A to Z, from the customer acquisition to the negotiation within the framework of the group’s business policy.
- Product development: you are responsible for the development and adaptation of the products for the Dutch market.
- Regular reports to the sales management.
What we're looking for
- Professional background: work experience (ideally 5 to 7 years) in B2B sales solutions.
- Sales specialist: You are articulate, credible and you have excellent communication skills. You are as good at finding new strategic customers and business opportunities as you are at maintaining long-term commercial relationships.
- An enthusiastic, result-oriented leader: You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a global vision, and you know how to work under pressure in challenging negotiations. You are able to work within a team, as well as independently.
- Knowledge in IT and/or digital field would be appreciated.
- Languages: You have an excellent command of Dutch (written and spoken) and speak English fluently as well. French skills would be a bonus. Your intercultural skills allow you to interact and communicate with teams and clients on a daily basis.
Good to know
- A challenging and fulfilling position within a fast growing company with strong growth potential. You work in a motivating, intercultural environment where you can share your ideas and grow professionally.
- Permanent work contract in full-time, to be filled in Paris as soon as possible.
- Occasional business trips to the Netherlands
- Home Office up to 3 days/week
- Salary package according to your profile
It's up to you !
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Paris (city)
- 8 octobre 2021
- Germany, Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Hanover, Hamburg (city), Paris (city), Kiel, France, Düsseldorf
- 27 septembre 2021
Area Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d), English and German, technical and protective equipment, Home Office Germany
- Germany, Home Office
- 13 octobre 2021