Sales Manager France (F/M/D)
- Réf. FRDJOB2019092517581780
PRO SKY AG
CUSTOMER FOCUS. RELIABILITY. ACHIEVEMENT ORIENTATION.
VALUES, THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO US.
- Great working environment. Collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues and clients all over the world.
- Extensive customized onboarding to support your success.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities.
- Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks on your own.
- Be part of a dynamic and result oriented team.
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Overtime compensation with time off.
- Possibility to work partly from home.
- Free beverages and fresh fruit.
- Bike leasing in Cologne Office.
- Public transportation in area Bonn/Cologne.
- Company Laptop.
- Employee events.
- Discounts from external partners, including airlines.
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
- Lead qualification and acquisition of potential clients/customers.
- Identify, target and secure business opportunities for Aircraft Charters, Airline Tickets for Groups, Airport & Inflight Services and Private Jet, by conducting market analysis, daily sales calls and/or visits throughout assigned sales territory.
- Build sustainable relationships with potential and new clients and customers in the B2B sector to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Understanding, gathering and sharing customer needs to support effective project consultancy, product development and successful communication campaigns, in close cooperation with operational managers, Director Sales as well as Marketing and Product Development.
- Provide pro-active ideas and recommendations on how to further develop and increase the market share in France.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- Proactive approach, able to develop business ‘from scratch’.
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation to work towards sales targets.
- Solid B2B sales experience with a good understanding and proven track record in the French market (minimum 2 years).
- Analytical skills, structured work approach.
- Customer-focused and service-orientated.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, German is a plus.
- Have a willingness to travel frequently.
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- 18 septembre 2019
- 2 octobre 2019