Senior International Buyer (m/f/d), FR/EN/DE, FMCG sector, Brussels
- 4 avril 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021021713532613
What to expect
Performance and development monitoring : You monitor the performance of commercial relations between the company and its strategic partners and you submit the corresponding development plans.
What we're looking for
- Educational background : Academic studies preferably in Business.
- Negotiation and management skills : More than 6 years' experience in a similar position with proven managerial experience, ideally within a central purchasing agency or a Purchasing department. You are excellent in the art of negotiation (ideally in the food, FMCG sector or even private labels).
- An enthusiastic, result-oriented leader : You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a global vision, and you know how to work under pressure in challenging negotiations.
- An autonomous, flexible and customer-oriented personality : You are well-known for your communication and diplomatic skills. You are a self-assured person, able to resolve conflicts.
- Languages and intercultural skills : You have a very good command (both written and spoken) of German, English and French. Your excellent intercultural skills enable you to interact and communicate on a daily basis with international partners, teams and suppliers.
Good to know
- You can expect varied and challenging tasks in an ambitious company focused on international growth.
- Full-time position in Brussels to fill as soon as possible.
- Attractive salary consisting of a fixed salary with several extra-legal advantages.
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Cologne, Düsseldorf, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 29 mars 2021
- Home Office, Bavaria, Hesse, Bremen (state), Berlin (state), Baden-Württemberg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Freiburg im Breisgau, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 10 avril 2021
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Lyon Metropolis, Maine-et-Loire, Lyon (city), Angers
- 6 avril 2021
Area Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d), environmental protection, bilingual (DE/EN or DE/FR), Home Office
- Aachen, Liège, Belgium, Home Office, Cologne, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 31 mars 2021