Technical Sales Representative Germany (m/f/d), DE/FR or DE/EN, Industrial Handling Equipment, Home Office Germany
- Full-time permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible
- Home Office based position with frequent trips on the German market
- Attractive salary package consisting of a fixed salary and a variable part. A service van completes this package.
- Sales development: Your main mission is to ensure the development and follow-up of the company's activities on the German market. Attached to the Manager, you will define your objectives and your sales approaches and you will participate in sales meetings and trade shows.
- Technical interface and customer demonstration: In collaboration with the Research Department, you participate in the definition of technical solutions and handling equipment. You are the interface between your customers and the different departments based in France. You will be responsible for setting up on customer sites and carrying out demonstrations.
- Very diversified product range and clients: You are in charge of the marketing of all the activities of the company; and this for various sectors of activity (Food & Beverage, Automotive, Pharmacy, Electromechanics, Food, etc.).
- Direct contact with customers: You are the main contact person for your German customers and you manage to develop long-lasting and trusting relationships with them. The acquisition of new customers will be one of your priorities. As a true facilitator, you will ensure the link between customers and the after-sales service.
- Competitive intelligence and communication: As an ambassador for the brand, you will propose and relay marketing and communication actions in your sector. You will be responsible for monitoring the competition and providing feedback to management.
- Intercultural working environment and regular travel: You are comfortable in an international context, you like to travel regularly to your customers and you enjoy communicating in German and in French or English.
- A customer service oriented personality: You have strong interpersonal skills and thrive in an intercultural context. You enjoy customer contact, you listen to customers and build a long-lasting and trusting relationship with them.
- Language skills: You are fluent in German (oral and written). You are also fluent in French and/or English.
- An autonomous and rigorous work method: You show initiative, leadership, you are very comfortable speaking, you are able to work in a team and especially in autonomy. Your organizational and relational qualities will allow you to succeed in this position.
- A successful experience with knowledge of the industrial fabric on the German market: You have a successful experience on a Technical Sales position within the German industrial sector.
- Technical background: You have a technical background in electromechanics, electronics or industrial maintenance.