Trainee Finance & Controlling for France (m/f/d), Lünen, Germany and France
- 15 avril 2019
- Réf. FRDJOB2019021011
REMONDIS Service International GmbH
Creating raw materials from recyclables, electricity from biomass, heat from waste, life from water. More than 30,500 people at REMONDIS are continuously working on drawing up integral solutions that unite progress and resource conservation. Together, again and again, worldwide.
- A professional graduate program in Finance & Controlling, at the heart of our company’s international division in Lünen, Germany - for a period of 12 to 24 months. The program prepares you for taking over a responsible job in Finance and Accounting of our international business in France.
- Responsibility from day one: You will closely cooperate with our businesses abroad and be actively involved in generating growth through international acquisitions.
- A variety of function areas to discover: The traineeship will take you through our international Controlling, Annual Reporting and Mergers & Acquisitions divisions.
- Taking initiative: You will get the opportunity to take ownership of individual projects and will be challenged to contribute your own ideas.
- Mentoring: You will be overseen by experienced managers and colleagues, and will be encouraged to develop your own network.
- Professional skills training and individual coaching sessions, in close cooperation with colleagues and other trainees from within the REMONDIS group.
- Upon request, this graduate program can be combined with an end-of-studies internship.
- A very good Master degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on Finance & Accounting, Controlling or Taxation
- First relevant experience through traineeships, internships, as a student trainee or during a placement year
- Result-driven, efficient and structured work approach
- Self-confident, team player, with very good communication skills
- Mother tongue in French as well as German language skills (basics required); knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- Proven proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel