Travel Industry Business Developer (m/f/d)
- 4 août 2022
- Réf. FRDJOB2022062709454480
A subsidiary of the NTT Group - a world leader in technology services - Transatel is one of the leading aggregators of mobile virtual network operators in the UK and Europe, with more than 200 MVNOs launched in the last 20 years. Transatel has developed a global cellular connectivity solution dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT) for the industry and services sectors (automotive, aeronautics, logistics, energy, agriculture, health, retail, ...). Transatel SIM and eSIM cards connect millions of objects, mobile devices and vehicles worldwide. To learn more about Transatel, please visit: https://www.transatel.com
Ubigi is the Transatel brand dedicated to international mobile consumers and connected car services. Ubigi offers its customers to stay "always connected" with prepaid mobile data plans at near-national rates in more than 190 destinations worldwide. The service, which is eSIM-enabled, fits smartphones, PCs, tablets, and cars from partner manufacturers. For more information on Ubigi, visit https://www.ubigi.com
In a context of strong recovery of international travels, Ubigi eSIM has experienced an exponential growth in recent months. Indeed, the eSIM (or virtual SIM card) allows travelers to activate a mobile data plan instantly, remotely (with a QR code or via an application), without having to change their physical SIM card. They can still be reached on their usual number (calls/SMS) while benefiting from rapid and immediate access to the Internet as soon as they get off the plane at any airport in the world.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Contact all relevant players in the travel industry to train them about the potential eSIM for travelers
- Present the different partnership models offered by Transatel to support these professionals (from the promotion of Ubigi to the launch of a white-label service)
- Work closely with the marketing team to report product roadmap needs
- Nurture partner accounts to ensure existing business continues to grow
- Calculate partners’ monthly results and commissions
- Sales or Business development in the travel industry (getting already contacts in this industry is mandatory)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are appreciated (German)
- Curiosity driven, strong strategic thinking.
- Proficiency with MS Office