6 months internship as Executive Assistant
- Paris (city), Home Office, Frankfurt am Main
- 22 février 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021022209592630
European Champions Alliance
- Smart Industry / Industry 4.0
- Innovation & Governance & Legal
- Health Tech
- Green Tech
- Space Tech
- Event Tech
This internship will give you deep insights in all fields of a professional association (sales, management, business development, marketing, communication, event management and more). Within the European Champions Alliance you will be in charge of:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the association in support of the management and the board
- Organize meetings with the core team (weekly), the executive (monthly) and steering committee (quarterly) as well as the supervisory board (quarterly)
- Help us find and convince new members to join our community
- Manage member admissions and take care of the well being of our members in the community
- Organize, guide and monitor the activity of our members in different focus groups (e.g. cybersecurity, industry 4.0)in coordination
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Content marketing (blog, press, …)
- Develop marketing tools (presentation, preparation of events) in order to present ECA’s offer
- Search and contact potential partners (corporates, scale-ups or administration, economic promotion)
- Present ECA’s offer and work with scale-ups to analyze a targeted market and develop an internationalization plan until it becomes operational
- Create and run virtual and physical events with our partners (morning talks, conferences, webinars, physical events if possible, etc.)
- Manage and promote partner events and ECAs implication in those events
The profile we’re looking for:
- Our project is your passion: You have a strong European spirit and mindset and believe in the power of smart collaboration and the European project.
- You are as passionate as we are about new technologies and the tech / start-up / scale-up sector.
- You have a background in or are studying international or European relations, political science, or economics/business
- C2-level/mother-tongue in French or German is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY, proficient in English/German/French
- You have advanced skills in marketing tools such as Powerpoint, WordPress and social networks, video-editing, InDesign, Canva, etc.
- You enjoy working in a group & animating networks. You are not afraid of cooperating with senior profiles who are experts in their field.
- You are very organized and are able to steer different projects to achieve their objectives.
- You are very autonomous, independent and self-driven as most of the internship will be in remote work with several interactions per day or per week with the members of the management and the board.
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- You are very flexible, a great team player, able to work in a multicultural environment, adaptable to your interlocutors but never losing sight of your goals
- The internship will be mostly remote until we can work again in a physical setting, then the internship can be in Paris or Frankfurt.
- You have to be engaged in a university throughout the entire time of the internship
- You need to provide a “convention de stage” with your university