Deloitte General Services
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
- Gain hands-on experience and build a wide variety of business knowledge by assisting in external audits for our clients, providing an examination of their financial records to ensure that the accounts are "true and fair"
- Get to know more about our specific industries so that your knowledge of the peculiarities allow you to become an advisor for our clients
- Follow a tailored training program and be coached by your Seniors and Managers in order to gain technical expertise on accounting norms and the Luxembourgish legal environment
- Become aware of your strengths and use them effectively to deliver high quality results
- Benefit from regular feedbacks to build an understanding of own strengths and improve further
- Grow in the firm and potentially be hired as a Junior auditor
- To be enrolled in a Master’s or a Bachelor's degree in audit, economics, accounting, finance or any other relevant discipline
- To possess strong analytical skills and be able to work under pressure (when needed)
- To be fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset)
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Profit from an attractive package
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams