Business Development Manager - Entrepreneur - Healthcare [Cologne]
- Réf. FRDJOB2019082108431546
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why Should you join us?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Healthcare, like client relationships and sales;
- And are eager to start your next adventure in Brussels, Cologne, Lausanne, Paris, Lyon, Princeton or Toulouse.
- Setting up and executing a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects and to build your client portfolio;
- Meeting clients and identifying their business needs and issues. Our clients are top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management;
- Defining, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborating commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs;
- Following up your sold missions in close coordination with the realization team.
- You hold a Master’s degree, you are passionate about life sciences and you are a true salesperson!
- You are able to spot opportunities in front of high level clients and your ambition pushes you to surpass yourself every day and to take up challenges.
- Above all, you seek to give a meaning to your career by integrating a demanding company where you will sell missions with high intellectual added value which will contribute to the development of innovative solutions at our clients.
- You are motivated, rigorous, organised and passionate about sales and Innovation.
- You are fluent in English.
Starting date: ASAP
Do you want to join our adventure? Please send your resume and cover letter.
(Job reference: BDM + the location)