- Build B2B lead segments for the German market,
- Strategic content creation and translation of existing content: creation of surveys, contests, influencing events, communication tools likely to generate interactions (social media, events, videos, etc.),
- Support for video production for the development of the YouTube channel Germany and other networks,
- Communicate and respond to influencers' requests via our social networks and our email platform,
- Animate influencer community through blog posts, social networks and newsletters Complete analytics reporting of social media activities and web traffic
- Assistance in managing influencer events with the talent team,
- Monitoring trends on the blogosphere in Germany,
- Design and execute lead acquisition campaigns.
- Are you a native German speaker or are you completely bilingual?
- Are you passionate about influencer marketing and spend your life on social networks? Do you know all the influencers of the moment? You may be our rare gem!
- Marketing or communication studies or equivalent level Bac+4 minimum (ideally end-of-study internship)
- Master social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Great writing skills and impeccable grammar You are fluent in German, written and spoken Creative and motivated
- You dream of working within an international team