Consultant (m/f/d), University Graduate or Career Entrant
- Paris (city)
- Réf. FRDJOB2020031212542141
that offers consulting and engineering services, as well as software development for numerous customers. Since its founding in 1996 in Aachen, Germany, P3 always found new branches and has over 1000 employees in 17 locations.
The particularity of our consulting approach lays within our employees. Since the founding, P3ers are curious, adventuresome and work with a researcher spirit. As our consultants take responsibility for project results towards our customers very early and we encourage individual responsibility with a very flat hierarchy, we reach a high liability and an above average quality awareness in our projects.
This acquisition of responsibility leads to a maker culture and shows itself in our company growth: Every year we found new entities with and with the help of P3 consultants, that develop their topics as subsidies. Those experiences flow into our own approach of consulting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implementation of consulting projects with the focus on project management / process management / logistics / digitization / quality management / production / supplier management / connectivity / e-mobility / SCM etc.
- Consulting of the OEMs, TierOnes and suppliers in the automotive industry and contiguous industries
- Analysis, optimization and standardization of processes valid throughout the company
- Creation of concepts and development of new methods
- Customer support in all project phases - from strategy to implementation
- Building sustainable relationships with our customers and jointly developing solutions for complex problems
WHO YOU ARE
- You are up for different consulting projects in the automotive industry and you would like to bring the latest topics to the customer? So are we!
- You speak technology and have an academic background
- You think conceptually but you can also put it into practice
- You are result-oriented but you also always have the people in mind
- You call yourself a pragmatic doer with digital competence
- You're up for being a brand ambassador for the P3
- You also fulfil the standards: your German and English skills are very good, you can work well in a team but also on your own, you work well with MS-Office, you are communicative and have a high level of presentation skills your willingness to travel and your flexibility are high
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Paris (city), Germany
- Paris (city)
- 5 février 2020