Content Review Associate
- 7 juin 2019
- Réf. FRDJOB2019061310
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
- Fluency in French (and English)
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
- Working for an international enterprise company
- Great training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career progression
Then we would be eager to get to know you.
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- 5 juin 2019