bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!
- You develop and execute the strategy to increase customer revenue, operational and profitability goals for the French market.
- You have complete overview of the sales activities within the French market.
- You meet and exceed country revenue objectives.
- You work with the sales team to qualify and develop new business opportunities.
- You work with country channel partners and clients to develop sales opportunities and to support sales implementation activities.
- You possess ownership of business decisions regarding the market strategy.
- You have full budget responsibility and you manage P&L.
- You closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders and directly report to the Managing Director.
- You align our business teams to build a solid pipeline and meet targets.
- You hire and deploy actions to grow local talents and retain them.
- You embody the company culture and make sure to enrich it.
- You are accountable for employee satisfaction.
- You do the above by tracking and measuring staff performance.
- You have Sales / Account Management experience of at least three years or more, ideally with enterprise accounts selling SaaS.
- You possess team management experience of at least two years with a team of two or more employees.
- You have a full understanding of the French market.
- You are highly customer oriented.
- You have native-level Frech skills and you possess fluent English skills, spoken and written.
- You possess the capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives, you think analytically, and you execute efficiently.
- You are able to run a business in a predictable and consistent way.
- You are ideally experienced in Country Management from scratch.
Enjoy your view over Berlin from our light and spacious office by the water! You will benefit from the proximity to S-Bahn station Sonnenallee and can explore various Lunch locations with your new colleagues.
We offer real benefits:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000€ plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Needless to say, there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private use.
Enjoy the unique working environment:
Flat hierarchies and transparency are no empty promises! By introducing OKRs we have taken our way of communication to the next level, and we highly appreciate input of every single employee to reach our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to grow and move up the career ladder fast.
Your new workplace is international:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!