Customer Experience Associate
- 7 juin 2019
- Réf. FRDJOB2019061309
- Providing support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) based in EMEA through different channels - chat, email and phone
- Providing product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
- Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ability to ramp quickly
- Able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Focus on SMB customer satisfaction by driving the right product adoption for the right customer
- Consultative selling and customer empathy mind-set
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or another related field is a plus but not necessary.
- Work experience in marketing or technology
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Fluency in English AND full fluency in German.
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- 5 juin 2019