- Perform regular deep-dives investigating business questions with timely and insightful analysis.
- Develop data models and associated dashboards to provide relevant KPIs to the stakeholders (e.g. sales and marketing teams).
- Filter, organise and clean large volumes of data prior to analysis.
- Gather know-how on tools and best practices on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the BI team to stay updated on data development and improvements
- A strong ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of analysis.
- Well structured, analytical thinking and ability to explain and visualise complex analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the data field.
- The ability to understand & write complex SQL statements and preferably a programming language, e.g. Python, R, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you.