We are always on the lookout for passionate linguists to fill intern positions in our Berlin office. The internship should last 6 months and will be on a full-time basis. This position could lead to a full-time role as a linguist at Altagram. The successful candidate will assist in the planning, coordination, and translation of game localization projects.
During the course of the internship, the linguistic assistant will learn about game localization processes and the different tools used in a translation company. He/She will gain experience with game terminology and translation. This internship is a great opportunity for those considering a future career in translation and wanting to learn more about the localization industry.
- Translation of content related to video games
- Creating and updating guides and databases
- Creating and updating terminology lists
- Assisting with the coordination of localization projects
- Outstanding skills in French
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible, and creative
- Ability to work efficiently and decisively under pressure
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Avid gamer
- Computer literacy – MS Office
Knowledge of CAT tools (in particular memoQ) is a plus