Full Stack Developer (m/f/x) for German-French FinTech Company
- Paris (city)
- 5 février 2020
- Réf. FRDJOB2020020508101999
As a member of our team you will contribute to implement and enhance our web applications. At the same time you will be involved in the development of our own products, which have the potential to revolutionize the real estate and loan management.
The special attraction of the job is that you already join our small and dynamic team at the beginning of our success story. This gives you the opportunity to become a key-player in the further growth of our company and to get involved in all important decision-making processes.
- As a Front-end and .NET Back-end Engineer, you will work on designing, building and enhancing our user-facing web applications. Improve our security, testing, delivery pipelines and provide solutions to common problems.
- We will look to you to provide technical leadership, champion agile practices, DevOps approaches, and work with oher team members to translate high-level requirements into epics, stories, and tasks.
- Participation in the development of our own product for the management of large real estate and loan portfolios
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with back-end with .net framework
- Solid Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with no-SQL databases is a plus
- Experience with working in agile mode
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Structured and conscientious working style, good project and time management
- Strong problem solving skills – clear thinker under pressure.
- First professional experience in the above mentioned fields
- great personal responsibility and individual possibilities to contribute to the development of our company
- short decision-making, flat hierarchies and direct contact with our international customers
- Wide range of tasks with a high level of professionalism
- Inspiring work environment in our own office at the centre of the City.
- Flexible working hours and attractive working conditions
- Regular Team events
- Great team spirit in our family-like international team
Please send us your application and indicate the earliest date you could start.
We would be pleased to get to know you and are looking forward to your application!