- Take role in the development processes of new products from early design phase to full series production.
- Define, review and continuously improve PCB and system-level test facilities in close collaboration with R&D.
- Implementation of measures, equipment, processes to improve product quality and economical manufacturing.
- Provide guidance to technical issues for products in manufacturing.
- Responsibly plan and manage production launches of new projects guaranteeing seamless integration into supply chain, testing and production capacities.
- Coordinate technology transfer to manufacturing operations. Prepare the manufacturing work (Process documents, Routine Test documents, drawings, specific tooling’s, standard tooling’s, technical procedures...).
- Help execute Engineering Change Requests and lead the resolution efforts.
- Work closely with suppliers to find optimal and cost-effective solutions, based on given requirements.
- Build test benches, monitor and analyze QC testing statistics.
- Define, review and keep up-to-date technical knowledge databases (Production, testing documentation for both hardware and software parts).
- Proactively propose solutions to improve project profitability and quality.
- Lead and manage a team of hardware and software developers and mechanical 3D engineers.
- Lead lean/kaizen/muda initiatives.
- Bachelor or master degree in electronic engineering or similar
- 5 years minimum of professional experience in manufacturing and/or testing of electronic assemblies
- Basic knowledge of mechanical 3D CAD systems
- Familiar with quality system, Kaizen, lean, 5S
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in German and English
- an extremely diversified activity in a dynamic team
- an exciting and broad range of tasks
- a very pleasant working environment in a creative and highly motivated team
- a conveniently situated location (fast transport links to many cities in NRW and Hesse) in a region where other people spend their holidays
- long-term career prospects in a globally operating company
We look forward to meeting you!