HR Generalist Germany (m/f/d), DE/EN, Cologne or Düsseldorf
- Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Cologne, Düsseldorf
- 8 janvier 2022
- Réf. FRDJOB2021070506103170
What to expect
- Local responsibility for payroll, salary policy and budget: according to Corporate guidelines, you manage the salary policy and review processes incl. Compensation & Benefits projects. You closely work with external payroll service providers and are responsible for a reliable and accurate payroll.
- Operative HR day-to-day business for 2 German locations: coordination with external service providers (external invoicing), recruitment of new employees, administrative of day-to-day business, HR projects, employee development program (training, internal events for managers, etc.).
- Advice and support of employees and managers on all HR related topics: you closely work together with managers and other stakeholders in order to continuously improve the organizational efficiency. You act as a business partner in the area of responsibility for the local general manager and executives.
- Management responsibility: you lead a small team of 3 employees.
- Proactive interface with the French headquarters: you participate in the successful implementation of Group HR projects locally and contribute to HR change projects. You support the further development of HR processes & standards such as the implementation of HR strategies and change processes in the company.
What we're looking for
- An open-minded and empathetic person: you have a strong customer and service orientation as well as an entrepreneurial mindset. You are confident and friendly and bring strong organizational skills.
- Language skills: you are fluent in English and German.
- An ability to work independently: you skillfully manage your priorities and meet the given deadlines. You obviously enjoy working in a team. Ambitious and creative, you dedicate yourself to your tasks in a service-oriented manner.
- A good knowledge of german labor and social security law as well as a first management experience is an asset.
- A successfully completed degree (business administration, law, human resources...) with a focus on human resources as well as solid experience in a similar position (at least 5-7 years).
Good to know
- A challenging position within an international company with strong growth potential. You work in a motivating, intercultural environment where you can share your ideas and grow professionally.
- Permanent work contract in full-time, to be filled in Cologne or Düsseldorf as soon as possible.
- Regular business trips (local and international)
- Individual training and further educational opportunities in a growing industry
- Salary package according to the profile
It's up to you !
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date