Faurecia Innenraum System
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Localization: Germany - Baden-Württemberg - Böblingen
Contract type: Internship
Dates: 01/01/2019 - 30/06/2019
Our Faurecia Interior Systems Business Group – Europe Division is looking for you as an Intern - HR Specialist m/f for our Plant in Böblingen, Germany.
Your role and responsibilities?
• Assist the HR Manager in personnel administration, follow-up of group HR policies, preparation of HR Documents and staffing issues
• Collect information, prepare reports in line with Group HR policies for month-end figures, and follow up indicators.
• Maintain employee data and answer employees questions regarding payroll accounting
• Recruit VIE for the plant
• Maintain time management data and control sickness and working hours
• Ensure that the company complies with applicable employment law
• Propose action plans and participate in their deployment.
Who are you?
• Fluent speaking English and good German level
• A first experience in the HR function within a industrial environment is a plus
• Familiar with HR Information systems as well as MS office
• International mind set and good interpersonal skills