Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- As Sales Manager you maintain and expand the customer network for the Manufacturing Engineering & Quality department
- You will support the whole process from generating leads, qualifying chances to preparing proposals and final negotiations
- You will work hand in hand with the technical departments and develop a sales strategy together
- You will take part in the preparation of fixed price quotations and conduct business negotiations with customers independently
- You are responsible for the proper handling and monitoring of the topics POs / invoices as well as customer satisfaction.
- As a successful Sales Manager you experience directly the growth of your business and contribute to the development of Altran in Germany
- Successfully completed training, Bachelor, Master or Diploma Degree in the field of Business Management/Development or equivalent
- Relevant professional experience in Sales or Business Development as well as Project Management environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as leadership
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Procurement and/or Aerospace Industry would be a plus
- Enjoying networking and passion for new technologies
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and a success-oriented personality
- Fluent in German and English
- European citizen under 28 years old