The VIE International Internship Program (Volontariat International en Entreprises or Volunteer for International Experience) allows young Europeans to work abroad for a French company for between 6 to 24 months. It is run by a French public institution called Business France. You will get the possibility to experience and explore new challenges, having a lot of benefits from joining Altran and taking a stepping stone for your international career together with a great community of VIEs.
Besides an attractive compensation we offer a subsidy towards accommodation, as well as a german language course of three months.
To participate in our graduate program you must be between 18 and 28 years old and be a European citizen.
- Test and problem management in the automotive sector
- Preparation of reports and technical communication with the specialist department
- Presentation of the results to the customer and coordination with the developers and suppliers
- Error analysis as well as creation and tracking of error tickets
- Evaluation, documentation and presentation of test results
- Participation in and coordination of test drives at home and abroad
- Completed technical training, technician or study in one of the following or comparable fields: Electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, industrial engineering
- Great interest in vehicle technology and new technologies
- Confident handling of MS-Office, in particular Excel
- Organizational ability, quality awareness, structured working methods and analytical competence
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and confident appearance
- Fluent in English and advanced knowledge in German