- Work closely with the Sales team to develop a deep understanding of clients needs and KPIs.
- Create dashboards to provide relevant KPIs to the sales team.
- Perform regular deep-dives investigating business questions with timely and insightful analysis.
- Filter, organise and clean large volumes of data prior to analysis.
- Gather know-how on tools and best practices on a daily basis.
Furthermore, you have…
- A strong ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of analysis.
- Well structured, analytical thinking and ability to explain and visualise complex analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- A relevant past experience as data analyst.
- The ability to understand & write complex SQL statements.
- A programming language is a plus (e.g. Python, R, etc.).
- Experience with data visualisation, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3 is a plus.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you.