All of our more than 2800 employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
Logistics Specialists (m/f/d)
- In the course of the project, you support the reorganization of part flows resulting from a relocation of warehouses.
- You monitor the selected supplier to ensure the successful set-up of new warehouses.
- You ensure the internal logistics flow between different sites of the client.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in all project phases and coordinate with Project Management, Procurement and Quality Management.
- University degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a comparable education with corresponding professional experiences.
- At least 2 years of experience working on international Logistics projects in an industrial context, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of common project management standards and processes.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills for dealing appropriately with all stakeholders.
- You have excellent command of German and English, French is a plus.