As a global player in the design of micro-turbomachinery, ENOGIA relies on its unique technology to offer innovative solutions in heat-to-electricity conversion systems (ORC) and air compressors for hydrogen fuel cells.
Over the past ten years, our company has been stepping up its technological developments and pursuing its ambitions in new energies in France and internationally.
Our organisation provides room for creativity, ambition and initiative in a friendly and stimulating working environment, with many international projects. Joining us means :
- Joining a dynamic team that is passionate about renewable energy,
- Contributing to the development of our industrial project in the service of energy transition and sustainable development.
You will be directly attached to the Engineering and After-Sales department and your main tasks will be :
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the equipment: Performance, operation, shutdowns, etc.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- Diagnosis of breakdowns, intervention on the equipment and management of the stock of parts
- Communication and reporting to the management based in Marseille, France
- Participation in the continuous improvement of equipment
- You will interface with customers, field teams, management, the sales department and the purchasing department.
Required skills: We are looking for a dynamic, curious person with a background in refrigeration, possibly supplemented by training in electricity, maintenance or automation, with at least 5 years' experience in an equivalent position in the industrial sector, and with a certificate for handling refrigerants.
Professional skills: Good command of English and professional German, excellent adaptability and reactivity, respect for safety rules, ability to manage priorities, interest in renewable energy, excellent command of the IT environment
Skills: Adaptability and proactivity, ability to deal with customers, ability to work in a team
Location: Penkun, Germany (13 0 75)