The focus of ALTEN Technology in Germany is to be right at their customer's side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality in the air and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences and telecommunications sectors .
- Development and implementation of model-based approaches in UML / SysML ;
- Design and modeling of functional processes;
- Analysis, specification, design and integration of safety-relevant electronic systems ;
- Create and document the customer-specific system layouts ;
- Verify the custom system settings.
Skills and qualifications
You have experience with UML / SysML and with system modeling or system simulation. You also have experience with the planning and execution of system and software tests. In addition, you have a good knowledge of SCADE, Rhapsody or Integrity Modeller.
At ALTEN you will work in a motivating and fast-paced environment with freedom in your work situation and career, together with co-workers in the same field. Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client's goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, enjoys problem solving and is able to be creative with a strong focus on achieving results.