Our engineers work on a wide range of occupations such as design, simulation, calculation, project management and quality and validation. Present in the transport, energy and special machinery sectors. Sharing, diversity, creativity and demand are words that make sense in our daily action.
You justify 3-7 years of signal/power integrity design and analysis for high speed interconnect with depth of knowledge in Insertion Loss, Return Loss, Impedance, Skew, Propagation Delay, Crosstalk, S-Parameters, EMI, & engineering processes/tools (as defined in responsibilities). Ability to learn relevant simulation tools within 6 months time.
Main missions :
- Develop documentation of the project scope, requirements, feasibility, & engineering workplan. Work directly with product engineering & the customer to capture needs and translate into signal integrity, electrical, & mechanical design requirements for product engineers.
- Support concept development by providing direction/options (through design standard generation) to enable product engineering to meet performance requirements. Develop & communicate mitigation plan for areas of risk.
- Plan and lead DFMEA and virtual / theoretical studies. Lead prediction tool correlation efforts and understands the associated physics (ex. Ansys HFSS, CST Microwave and Mentor Graphics etc.,).
- Create design standards that are supported by physics & validation (recipe to design for high speed interconnect
- Prepare and follow engineering change requests (ECR) per document control procedures.
- Develop test plans (DVP&Rs) to validate design standard and analyze test results using statistical methods ( DOEs, Hypothesis Testing, Capability Studies)
- Develop standard test methods to detect failure modes associated with high speed performance (through utilization of internal fixturing & equipment experts). Provide PCB design input to PCB manufacturer.
- Lead technical reviews with internal and external customers using effective verbal and written communication skills