PRO SKY AG
CUSTOMER FOCUS. RELIABILITY. ACHIEVEMENT ORIENTATION.
- Great working environment in a brand new office based in Cologne. Collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues and clients all over the world.
- Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks on your own.
- Attractive remuneration and 30 days of vacation per year.
- Private pension plan.
- Overtime compensation with time off.
- Possibility to work partly from home.
- Free beverages and fresh fruit.
- Bike leasing.
- Public transportation in area Bonn/Cologne.
- Many advantages of working in the travel industry.
- Career growth and development.
- Creating intelligent global flight solutions based on the customers‘ demand.
- Comprehensive, service oriented customer liaison incl. support and consultation.
- Strategic negotiations with airlines.
- Obtain and prepare offers, and win the contract.
- Allotment handling, ticketing and invoicing incl. final settlement.
- Flight Supervision (both on- and off-site) and handling of irregular situations, such as delays, cancellations and last minute changes.
- Continuous development and improvement of products and processes
- Min. 2 years’ experience in the aviation industry, preferably Amadeus skills.
- English – excellent spoken and written, any additional language, especially French, is a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Analytical skills, structured work approach.
- Customer focused and service-orientated.
- Comfortable managing multiple things on the fly.
- Willingness to work on the weekend / night (approx. 12 times per year).
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, good knowledge in Word and PowerPoint.
- First working experience with international clients, open-mindedness towards different cultures.