ARTTIC is an independent consulting company of the PNO consultants group with:
- An international presence
- A proven track record
- In depth expertise in research and business processes
You will be mainly responsible for:
- The management of projects on behalf of our clients notably including:
- tailoring and providing ARTTIC’s methods and tools to projects;
- monitoring and updating the project work plan and indicators;
- organising, moderating and following up diverse project meetings;
- preparing various project activity reports including technical and financial aspects as well as contractual documents;
- managing risk analysis, project IPR and organising quality control.
- Supporting our clients in developing innovative concepts, defining new projects and answering to European or national calls for proposals.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the R&D sector as project manager
- Demonstrated project development and project management skills, as well as a good understanding of EU and national funded projects
- Ideally a technical background and/or strong interest in innovation, research and technology
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You have affinities to Business Development
- You have excellent communication skills and can act as a facilitator.
- You are autonomous and concerned about the quality of your work.
- You care for details, you are well organised and able to adapt quickly to new situations.
- You are a motivated and open-minded team worker
- You are familiar with one of the scientific / technical fields mentioned above.
- Working language: English and French
- Possible trips within Europe
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Open end contract