Quality System Manager (m/f/x), FR/EN, Île-de-France
- Essonne, Paris (dept.), Île-de-France
- 12 février 2020
- Réf. FRDJOB2020021209582013
What to expect
- Quality system optimization for the French sites: you guarantee the compliance of the quality system with the French and European requirements and continuously optimize the processes in close collaboration with the specialized departments.
- Responsable for the right implementation of the quality system in France (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025).
- Coordination with the German headquarters and act as their French referent in charge of Quality.
- Planning and implementation of internal and external audits (authorities and client audits) on both locations.
- Employee training on Quality related matters through specific trainings.
- Preferred contact person for organizations and authorities.
What we're looking for
- University degree in quality with a first similar professional experience in an industrial environment, ideally in the field of medical technology.
- Good command of ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 norms, and ideally ISO 17025 norm.
- First significant experience as Quality system Manager in an industrial company. You know how to prepare and conduct internal and external audits.
- You have a strong analytical mind, but also very good interpersonal and communication skills. You have a strong knowledge of quality-related regulations, tools and methods. You have excellent project management skills.
- You have very good skills in French and in English. German is a plus.
- You enjoy travelling between two locations (Île-de-France and Bourgogne) and find personal fulfilment in an intercultural working environment.
Good to know
- A challenging operational and strategic position which offers you the possibility to work independently on various rewarding tasks.
- Full-time position to fill as soon as possible in Île-de-France.
- Remuneration according to the profile.
It's up to you !
You are interested, but not sure if you meet all the requirements ? Then send me your application anyways. We think the right mix of experience, motivation, and personality can go a long way.
Fradeo guarantees equal opportunities and the confidentiality of your files.
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + date of availability
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Essonne, Paris (dpt), Île-de-France
- 6 février 2020
- 29 janvier 2020
Area Sales Manager DACH (m/w/d), zweisprachig (DE/FR), Verpackungsindustrie, Home Office, Süddeutschland
- Straßburg, Metz, Nancy, Baden-Württemberg, Bayern
- 29 janvier 2020
- Lyon (ville), Francfort-sur-le-Main
- 3 février 2020