Regional Manager Berlin (m/f/d), DE/EN
Your scope of action
- Recruiting: ensure the recruitment of the future students through an efficient management of the whole process (follow-up of the candidacies, coordination of the interviews, etc.).
- Brand awareness: active participation in fairs, events, open days and other professional and academic meetings.
- Promotion and management of corporate relationships.
- Management: cross-functional responsibility for one member of the international team and supervision of the campus staff.
- Reporting: regular reporting to the CEO and active market analysis.
The right fit in a few words
- Educational background: Master's degree.
- Professional background: extensive experience within a higher education institution in Germany, ideally within an alternative school/bootcamp.
- Deep affinity for the IT sector and its evolution (coding, bootcamp, etc.)
- Commercial skills: you are an excellent networker and negotiator.
- You are a motivated team player with a hands-on mentality.
- High degree of initiative as well as an independent and goal-oriented working approach
- You have excellent intercultural, communication and presentation skills.
- You are an assertive and persistent person.
- Languages : You speak English and German fluently.
Good to know
- A challenging position in which you actively participate in the school’s success
- Full-time position to fill in Berlin as soon as possible.
- Few business trips: 3x/year in France and regular local events
- Attractive salary with company car and great career opportunities