SAINT LAURENT Regional Client Service Ambassador (m/f/d)
- Paris (city)
- 7 août 2023
- Réf. FRDJOB2022113009444849
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first fashion house to introduce the concept of luxury ready-to-wear with the creation of the 'Rive Gauche' line in 1966, synonymous with youth and freedom. This change represented a crucial first step in the modernisation of fashion and revolutionised the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury division of the Kering Group acquired the house of Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position it at the top of the luxury universe.
As Client Service Ambassador, you will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels ( E-Business, Retail, Franchises and Wholesale) and interactions with our clients.
- Assisting in the development of a seamless omni-channel experience ensuring consistency, quality and reactivity for all clients in collaboration with our HQ and the EMEA leadership team
- Mastering Brand policies and procedures and ensure compliance throughout all channels and interactions
- Acting as brand ambassador
- Handling client inquiries, complaints and service for ysl.com as well as our stores and manage after sales requests
- Ensuring an exceptional and personalized Client Experience by telephone, live-chat and email
- Following-up and liaising with other departments to meet Client requests.
- Escalating incidents as appropriate
- Meeting individual and team KPIs
- Capturing accurate client data
- Developing the business and client base by cultivating a strong client relationship with trust and open and interactive communication.
- Sharing client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Client oriented with an excellent sense of service quality (go the extra mile spirit)
- Strong listening skills with a positive mind set
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German
- Excellent organizational skills
- At ease with online tools and openness to new technologies
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Problem solver-ability to multitask
- Resistance to stress
- Schedule flexibility
- Previous experience in store retail sales or service industry appreciated