HTi Automobile - Groupe APSIDE
All of our more than 2800 employees benefit from close, personal support, a familiar corporate culture and various exciting professional challenges.
HTi, a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialised in the field of automotive engineering, currently employs more than 350 consultants who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
- perform analysis of software requirements
- perform software design
- generate software code for real-time embedded systems
- perform software verification on test bench and vehicle
- generate software documentation: design, test plans, test result
- provide software development support to Delphi and customer on test trips
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 or 5 year university degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- good knowledge C languages
- basic microcontroller hardware knowledge
- previous work experience in the following areas preferred: software engineering for real time, automotive electronics
- detail focused and good communications skills
- Fluency in English is required