Technical Director - Product Management, (m/f/d), DE/EN, Cologne
- Bonn, Cologne, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 22 juillet 2021
- Réf. FRDJOB2021062306453071
What to expect
- Responsible for the development of the product portfolio : You are responsible for one of our client’s most important business units, the "product house". You always strive to conceive and develop high-quality products with your employees and deliver them to the end customer. Therefore, you actively contribute to the company's sales growth. You design the product roadmap and implement it successfully.
- Management and coordination of strategic product marketing, product development, operations and pre-sales and after-sales support according to objectives.
- Technical and disciplinary leadership responsibility of the business unit: You lead a BU consisting of Marketing & Product Management, R&D, Production and Supply Chain, Customer Journey, Technical Support and IT.
- Redesign of the existing technical organisation and processes into a solid organisation that focuses on both the national and international product organisation. Your goal is to harmonise or further develop the internal processes in order to capitalize on the development potential of our client.
- P&L and quality responsibility for your business unit according to targets and increase of R&D capacity through a combination of recruitment and collaboration with internal/external stakeholders.
- BU’s management according to KPIs and strategic development of your area of responsibility - taking into account the corporate and divisional goals.
- Direct reporting line to the site’s General Manager as well as close cooperation with the Sales Manager. In addition, you are also a member of the management board of the group's international business unit.
What we're looking for
- Engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering and/or automation technology
- Proven professional experience as a technical manager for product management, software and hardware development and production
- Strong knowledge of process industry and/or automation technology, ideally in the field of intelligent energy networks (Smart Grid).
- Proven management experience (at least 5 years), ideally within a corporate group
- Fluent English (written and spoken). French is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, natural leadership, practice-oriented mentality, international mindset and corporate experience
- Confident, result-oriented, committed and enthusiastic personality
- Modern leadership style, communicative and employee-oriented. Experience in dealing with senior and highly qualified employees.
Good to know
- A challenging position within an international company with strong growth potential. You work in a motivating, intercultural environment where you can share your ideas and grow professionally.
- Permanent work contract in full-time, to be filled in Cologne as soon as possible.
- Regular business trips (1x/month several days)
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Individual training and further educational opportunities in a growing industry
- Salary package according to the profile
It's up to you !
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date
Ces offres pourraient également vous intéresser...
- Cologne, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Düsseldorf
- 25 juillet 2021
- Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Cologne, Düsseldorf
- 1 août 2021
- Home Office, Bavaria, Hesse, Bremen (state), Berlin (state), Baden-Württemberg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Freiburg im Breisgau, North Rhine-Westphalia
- 19 juillet 2021
Area Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d), English and German, technical and protective equipment, Home Office Germany
- Germany, Home Office
- 25 juillet 2021