The focus of ALTEN Technology in Germany is to be right at their customer's side facing up to the challenges of the future, developing pioneering and innovative solutions of outstanding quality in the air and space, automotive, rail and naval, energy, life sciences and telecommunications sectors.
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d), you will support our Legal Department, particularly in contract law, company law, tenancy law and insurances. You will also provide operational assistance for the Management in contract reviews and you will handle general administrative work.
- In the Accounts Department, you will work in liquidity management (from cash forecasts to money transfers, including banking).
- Working together with experienced colleagues, you will actively support the writing of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for our listed group, applying IFRS and the German Commercial Code.
- You will also assist our accountants in general administration and capital asset management.
- Moreover, your work will include reports to government agencies and authorities (e.g. recapitulative statements and payments relating to external transactions).
- Whilst in the HR Department, you will draft employment contracts, project agreements, supplementary agreements, termination agreements, redundancy letters and references.
- Liaising with our Payroll Department, you will be responsible for payroll accounting, and you will independently handle all day-to-day administrative work in HR.
- You have a commercial training qualification and/or a degree or similar qualification.
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office applications.
- You can work independently and on your own responsibility, you are highly motivated and committed, and you have good communication skills.
- You are able to work independently, systematically and with a clear focus, you have a strong sense of responsibility, and your friendly nature makes you a great asset.
- As regards your spoken and written language skills, we would expect excellent German and good English.
Why ALTEN in Germany is the right employer for you
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Learn or improve your language skills e.g. with German or English courses in the office
- Be part of an international team in a multicultural and open minded company with a flat hierarchy
- Get to know our corporate culture: we are on familiar terms among one other and every employee is treated fairly and correctly
- Have fun at regular team or company events
- Drinks, sweets and fruits services in our offices
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- We give you the opportunity to evolve in other departments or other countries of the globally active ALTEN Group
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your V.I.E with a full and permanent contract