- Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
Who are you ?
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a VIE contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality)
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- You are fluent in Deutsch and English (some knowledge in French is a plus).
- Team – A team passionate about tech
- Innovation – Networked innovation to serve farmers
- Environnement – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Good to know
- Contract : International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary : allowances of 1 720 € (set by Business France) + accommodation supported by Sencrop
- Location : Germany, on Home Office at first
- A training in France is planned before leaving for VIE.