Aircraft Engineer (m/f/gn)
- Hamburg (city)
- 15. Oktober 2021
- Ref. FRDJOB2021061613223048
Based on over 20 years of experience in the aeronautical business we offer all subcontracted work-packages on aircraft or aircraft components performed by AAA teams in client's facilities in mechanic, structural, electric and cabin activities.
- Analysis of the non-conformities and propose rework solutions (NC assessments)
- Processing of Concessions (T100) for ATA53, ATA 57 etc. in accordance with engineering solution already given in NC.
- Provide rework solutions at station (Shop floor support)
- Prepare all the work to be performed per aircraft in relation with FAL, FOT & Customer Line stations location and MAP workload to ensure the open items are managed at the best moment to ensure proper support to industrial flow.
- Participate in all meeting of FAL (PCB2, SQCDP3, Phase 3, FOT control tower, ADC Ops Meeting, OCC…) and provide clear status for each single MSN of OSW with potential impact on MAP workload.
- Support production and quality on technical issues
- Update the status on SAP
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in design and aircraft engineering
- Good understanding or Aircraft Structure, Aircraft Methods and processes especially Airbus processes and methods
- Previous AIRBUS NC Assessment & concession experience is mandatory (Preferably for SA & LR programs
- Able to work to tight, demanding deadlines and customer demands.
- Flexible to work in shifts (2 shifts) including weekends/holidays
- English and German are required
- Solution-oriented operation and high reliability
- Familiar with the following tools: CATIAv5, CCD, SAP (PAC / PDA), VPM, TAKSY, Zamiz, AIRNav
- Should have certificates for SAP PAC, PDA, VPM training for SA/LR
- Gilda certificate will be added advantage
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of tools- CATIA V5 and CCD.
- Bi-lingual (German and English)
What do we offer?
- Perspective for further training in our company
- A Multicultural Team with helpful and dedicated colleagues
- A dynamic working environment with challenging projects
We are looking forward to your application.