Customer Support Officer - Germany (M/F), Paris (temporary contract 18 months)
- Paris (city)
- 27. April 2022
- Ref. FRDJOB2021020915122576
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- German is your native language, or you master the language at the level of a native speaker. In any case, you have spent most of your studies in Germany.
- Passionate about sports, you have a good command of the colloquial language and terminology of the sector and are intuitively able to understand and answer a customer's questions and problems.
- You have excellent editorial and communication skills.
- You are proficient in the most important Office programs and can write quickly on a PC.
- A keen sense for customer needs, team spirit and the motivation to make a difference
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis, full-time only and as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Competitive salary and 35-hour-week
- Individual schedule for a 12-week period including weeks with morning shifts, day shifts, afternoon shifts and night shifts
- Recruiting process in French (working language @Winamax) or English: application (CV+LM), telephone interview, written test and face-to-face interviews in our Paris office (the reimbursement of plane tickets is subject to conditions)
- Only applications including a CV and motivation letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorization for work in France required (we don’t accept residence permit sponsors)
- We do not accept the following work arrangements: student employment, part-time, work-study contract, work from home, freelance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- Extensive support in finding accomodation in Paris
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (free drinks and snacks, access to a company restaurant,…)
- A startup spirit, young and dynamic teams
- A profit-sharing bonus and incentive.
- An excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send us your CV and an accompanying message in French to tell us more about your qualities and skills in relation to Winamax, the position offered and the profile sought. This will make it easier for us to start an effective discussion by knowing who you are and what you are looking for in your next professional challenge!
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Paris (city)
- 8. April 2022
- Home Office, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Paris (city), Île-de-France, Berlin (state), Germany
- 8. Mai 2022