Online Offer & Marketing Specialist - Germany (M/F), based in Paris
- Paris (city)
- 27. April 2022
- Ref. FRDJOB2021062508323103
- Designing sports betting promotions
- The implementation of these promotions, in coordination with the other teams involved in the projects related to our sports betting offers: graphic studio, developers...
- Posting daily updates on the winamax.de website (promotion highlights, page updates, etc.)
- Analysis of the results of the different promotions put in place
- Translation of various contents from French or English to German
- Competitive intelligence
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are passionate about sports and regularly visit sports betting sites. You have an excellent knowledge of the sports betting market in Germany.
Ideally, you already speak French (working language @Winamax) or have a fluent level in English.
- Your knowledge of sports betting offers on the German market
- Your creativity and your ability to be proactive will enable you to design attractive offers/promotions
- Your ability to work as part of a team and to communicate effectively with different people
- Your ease in using IT tools such as Suite Office and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (gym, soccer team, gaming room, petanque, barbecues, free drinks and snacks...)
- “Participation” bonus (profit-sharing)
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- Access to a company restaurant
- Lots of fun! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming etc....) and leisure activities
- The position is available on a permanent basis as soon as possible in Paris, France.
- Salary according to profile and experience
- Prior authorisation to work in France required (no sponsorship of residence permit)
- Excluded work arrangements: student employment, part-time employment, internship, sandwich course, freelance
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
Vielleicht interessieren Sie diese Stellenangebote...
- Home Office, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Paris (city), Île-de-France, Berlin (state), Germany
- 8. Mai 2022